Monday, January 4, 2016

Wild West: Providing Fiduciary Advice to Public School Employees

I've submitted my book to the distributor and it's in the e-book formatting stage. If all goes as planned you'll be able to purchase Wild West mid January.

Wild West is a book for financial advisors who want to work with public school employees, but don't know where to start.

I've been working with public school employees for nearly twenty years and they are an underserved demographic who are taken advantage of by salesman hawking poor fee and commission laden products.

You can read my blog for teachers, here. I've been blogging on educator retirement issues since 2003.

If you are interested in consulting, please e-mail at scott at meridianwealth dot com.


Scott Dauenhauer, CFP, MPAS, AIF

No comments:

Post a Comment